- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (5 lb) ham, boneless & fully cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the cranberry sauce, syrup, vinegar, and mustard. Set aside 1 cup of mixture for sauce.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Cover and bake at 325 for 1 hour. Baste with some of the remaining cranberry mixture; bake 35-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140; basting with additional mixture every 10 minutes. Heat reserved sauce; serve with ham.