1/6 Photos of Cranberry Glaze (For Ham)
This is not your typical glaze for baked ham, the cranberries give it a slightly sweet/sour flavor, and a festive color.
My Private Note
Cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- 2Heat slowly, until smooth, beating with a wire whisk or rotary beater.
- 3Spoon over ham at last 1/2 hour of baking.
- 4Garnish with whole cranberries.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Glaze (For Ham)
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 156.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g