Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this one on a cranberry growers site. I can hardly wait to give it a try!
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well together.
- Oven roasting, apply during the last 30- 45 minutes.
- This will cover one whole roast turkey.
I had this receipt for awhile and I loved it ! You wouldn't believe how nice it makes a turkey ! And the gravy is to die for . I lost mine so I am glad to have found it again . It's so easy and quick to make too , my family won't eat turkey without it now