Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This glaze is good on ham, I have used it to glaze a turkey cooking on the bbq spit, very good!!
- 12 ounces cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook and stir mixture until thick and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Made a ham over the holidays and was very pleased that I had gone with the Cranberry Glaze! It was absolutely delicious, will be making this glaze again. Thank you for posting this great tasting recipe that had the ham looking as good as it tasted.
I made this last night and used it as a glaze on my ham and it was so delicious! It's so quick to prepare and the taste is so wonderful.