Recipe by Derf
This glaze is good on ham, I have used it to glaze a turkey cooking on the bbq spit, very good!!
Top Review by Gerry
Made a ham over the holidays and was very pleased that I had gone with the Cranberry Glaze! It was absolutely delicious, will be making this glaze again. Thank you for posting this great tasting recipe that had the ham looking as good as it tasted.
- 12 ounces cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves