Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Package bread mix with a jar of honey for an extra sweet gift. Place a nice piece of cloth around the lid of the jar and tie a ribbon around it and write the instructions on a ptretty piece of paper.
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry active yeast
- Place flour,sugar,ginger and salt in 1 quart glass jar or resealable plastic storage bag.
- Place cranberries in plastic storage bag.
- Attach cranberries and yeast package to the mix.
- Include directions:.
- Directions for bread:.
- Remove 1/4 tsp yeast from package and discard.
- Place remaining yeast in bread machine pan.
- Cover yeast with cranberry ginger bread machine mix. (Do not add cranberries).
- Pour 1 cup plus 1 tbsp water over flour mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp butter or margarine to the pan.
- Close lid.
- Select Sweet or basic white cycle.
- use medium or light crust color.
- Do not use delay cycle.
- Add cranberries at the beep signal or 5 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- remove baked bread from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Times listed below are approximately.