Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so fast and easy to make, simple enough for weeknights, elegant enough for guests.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (canned or freshly made)
- 4 salmon fillets (6-8 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a small bowl.
- Spray or oil a baking pan and place fillets on the pan in a single layer.
- Pour sauce mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
This was made mostly for my DH who loves salmon. He really enjoyed and I did as well! I think it was the cranberry sauce that I enjoyed with it! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
This was a tasty and new way for us to cook salmon. It wasn't as sweet as I thought it may have been and that was a good thing. I am sure we will make this again. Made for ZWT4.
Great flavor, super simple, and healthy! I used leftover homemade cranberry sauce (which had gingerale in it). Thanks!