Recipe by Sue Lau
This is so fast and easy to make, simple enough for weeknights, elegant enough for guests.
Top Review by Lainey39
This was made mostly for my DH who loves salmon. He really enjoyed and I did as well! I think it was the cranberry sauce that I enjoyed with it! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (canned or freshly made)
- 4 salmon fillets (6-8 oz. each)