- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries, return to boil, and cook, stirring once or twice, just until their skins pop, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ginger, vermouth, soy sauce, and cayenne.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Serve at room temperature.