1/2 Photos of Cranberry Ginger Chutney
This is so delicious with turkey or pork. I strongly suggest to double or even triple the recipe. Plan ahead, this needs to chill overnight before using. This can be prepared up to a week in advance. Although I have only made this using fresh cranberries, I would think that frozen would work also.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients; cook over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the brown sugar.
- 2Increase the heat to high and boil 3 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 24 hours before using to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Ginger Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g