- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄4 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line bottom and sides of 8x8-inch pan with plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Bring cranberries and corn syrup to a boil in a medium saucepan. Boil on high for 5 - 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is reduced to 3 tablespoons. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add chocolate chips, stirring until they are completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring vigorously until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cover and chill until firm.