Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Great at the holidays and after. We enjoy this salad as a dessert or for breakfast too.
- 1 lb fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple or 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Combine chopped cranberries with sugar and stir well. Place cranberry mixture in a colander and allow to drain for several hours or overnight.
- Combine cranberries with drained pineapple and nuts.
- Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture and chill well.