Recipe by Carmen B.
A great jello mold to serve with that turkey or even as a dessert adding whipped cream. Chill in any type mold you have on hand or just in a glass bowl. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve both jellos with the boiling water in a large bowl. Gently stir in ginger-ale.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1 1/2 hours. Stir in grapes amd oranges. Transfer to a five cup mold that has been coated with non stick cooking spray. DO NOT USE A FLAVORED COOKING SPRAY or your mold will taste like that spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with extra raspberries, mint sprigs.