Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my favorite cranberry dish, I make it for Thanksgiving (or any other time I want it!)
- 4 cups cranberries (1 lb)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Cook cranberries in water until skins pop.
- add everything except the nuts and cook for 15 minutes.
- remove from heat and add walnuts.
- this will thicken when it cools.
- stores well in the fridge.