Recipe by Chef53Kathy
I found this recipe 'somewhere' before Thanksgiving, I thought it was on 'Zaar but I have not been able to find it in the thousands of salad recipes so I am posting it for safekeeping. It is definitly a keeper, my family loved it and I will be making it again! Enjoy!
- 16 ounces jellied cranberry sauce, chilled
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice chilled cranberry sauce in very small cubes, about the size of large peas. Gently fold together with the whipped cream, marshmallows and pineapple. Put is a pretty glass dish and garnish with the crushed walnuts.
- Chill for several hours before serving.