Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's another one of those recipes I found in a Taste of Home magazine that sounds good, but I've yet to try. It states "this tangy pink fluff gets "crunch" from chopped apples and nuts. Terrific as a salad or dessert and keeps well the the refrigerator. Will have to try this as soon as I have time, maybe you will too. Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration. Also you can use fresh or frozen cranberries, but for whatever reason, it wouldn't accept that in the ingredients.
- 4 cups cranberries, fresh
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups apples, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green grape, quartered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
This was a hit at my house. Even my toddler couldn't get enough. Thanks so much for posting this!