- 2 cups cranberries, ground
- 3 cups marshmallows, mini
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups apples, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green grape
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Add apples, pineapple, nuts, and grapes and fold in.
- whipped cream the following day, chill.
- Put in serving bowl or individual lettuce cups.
- Trim with clusters of fresh green grapes if desired.