Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Garnish with orange and lemon slices. Great party drink.
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- In large non-metal pitcher or punch bowl, combine cranberry, grapefruit and orange juices. Add sugar; blend well.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale; stir gently.
- Diet gingerale and sugar substitute can be used in place of regular ginger ale and sugar to reduce calories per serving.
This was amazing! Just perfect for a teetotaler like me! It disappeared really quickly and was so refreshing and tasty. Definitely making this again, will be perfect over Christmas!
This punch was delicious! I made it without the sugar for an adult crowd and it was definitely sweet enough. I floated sliced oranges on top and the colors were perfect for fall. Tasty and beautiful!
This is a great drink! I make it often using diet ginger ale and it's always hit at parties! Thanks for posting!