Recipe by Graybert
A tasty and beautiful salad. You may choose to substitute the walnuts with almonds - just as good!
Top Review by *axxo*
Wonderful! I served this salad with a turkey dinner and it really complemented the meal. To my dismay I realized I did not have honey so I substituted honey mustard for the honey and the mustard and the dressing was delicious.
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (I use leaf lettuce, endive and radiccio)
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil