Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
May substitute raisins or semisweet chocolate chips for half of the cranberries
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 177.44 ml milk (room temperature)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml brandy
- 4.92 ml salt
- 59.14 ml liquid honey
- 29.58 ml butter (room temperature)
- 650.62 ml bread flour
- 7.39 ml ground nutmeg
- 4.92 ml bread machine yeast or 4.92 ml instant yeast
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries
- Measure all the ingredients except cranberries into the baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle.
- Add cranberries at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.