Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
May substitute raisins or semisweet chocolate chips for half of the cranberries
Make and share this Cranberry Eggnog Loaf (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 3⁄4 cup milk (room temperature)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Measure all the ingredients except cranberries into the baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle.
- Add cranberries at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.