1/2 Photos of Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Beautiful, with red cranberries! Add a sprig of mint and you have a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach! From Carolina Country magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 14 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1In a saucepan, combining the first four ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat; set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
- 5Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
- 8In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 9Add flour and beat well.
- 10Add eggs; beat on low just until combined.
- 11Add eggnog and vanilla; beat just until blended.
- 12Pour two-thirds of the filling over the crutst.
- 13Top with half of the cranberry mixture (cover and chill remaining cranberry mixture).
- 14Carefully spoon remaining filling on top.
- 15Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 16Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 17Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 18Refrigerate overnight.
- 19Remove sides of pan.
- 20Spoon remaining cranberry mixture over cheesecake.
- 21Yield: 12 servings Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 165.4 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 8.3 g