1/1 Photo of Cranberry Eggnog Biscotti
mary winecoff's Note:
This is a quick recipe that uses refrigerated sugar cookie dough and dried cranberries. This is from the book "Cookie Dough Delights".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Break up cookie dough into large bowl; let stand 10 to 15 minutes to soften.
- 4Add flour, cranberries, orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract to the cookie dough; mix well.
- 5Divide dough into two equal halves.
- 6On the cookie sheet, shape each dough half into a 12 inch long, 2 inch wide 3/4 inch high rectangle, spacing the dough halves about 3 inches apart.
- 7Bake 26-28 minutes or until the logs are deep golden brown.
- 8Remove sheet from oven.
- 9Using a sharp knife, cut each log into 3/4 inch wide slices.
- 10Place slices back on cookie sheet.
- 11Bake the slices 5 minutes; remove from oven and turn over.
- 12Bake 5 minutes longer.
- 13Remove from oven and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Eggnog Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g