Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
from the book "Cranberry Halloween", by Wende & Harry Devlin, published in 1982
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 4 cups cranberries, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup pineapple, drained & cubed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- Combine cranberries, sugar, pineapple, nuts, marshmallows, & Jell-O, then quickly fold in Cool Whip.
- Refridgerate until firm.
Very tasty! I used a can of whole cranberry sauce, a drained 20oz can of pineapple, omitted the sugar, and cut the amount of walnuts, water, and jello (used sugar free) in half. This was a delicious low calorie dessert and we really enjoyed it.