Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Keebler. Allow an extra hour to chill.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest (zest of one orange)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until fluffy.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
Made this recipe for my co-workers and for our Family Christmas and everyone gave it 5 stars. It is a must to refrigerate overnight, the flavors are an excellant mix. Thank you for sharing a great recipe.
I made this for Easter for a family gathering and it was a big hit with the cranberry lovers. Try on a bagel with Turkey and it's scrumptious. Making this spread the night before eating is best. I found the taste got better as time went by
Very addictive! I'd been eyeing this recipe for the last year when I first saw it in the paper. My only regret is not having tried it a year ago! This will be a regular at the holidays. De-lish!