Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great addition to the Holiday table. Needs to freeze, so allow time for that.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mix milk and lemon juice well.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into 13x9 baking dish.
- Freeze until set.