1/3 Photos of Cranberry Decadent Cookies
Posting this German cookie here for safekeeping until Christmas time. Have not tried this yet, but the combination of ingredients looks more than promising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Sift together flour, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda, and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl use an electric mixer to beat butter, shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until fully combined before next addition.
- 4In a small cup, mix together the vanilla and the coffee until the coffee is dissolved, then add to the butter mixture; beat to combine.
- 5Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- 6Stir in by hand white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and dried cranberries.
- 7Drop 1 tablespoon of dough at a time onto baking sheets, spacing cookies about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until firm. Let cool for 1 minute then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 8Store in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Decadent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g