Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rich & Yummy. look very pretty on a holiday cookie plate.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup icing sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together boft butter & icing sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups flour until blended.
- Press into the bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Bake 15 min or until lightly browned.
- Reduce Oven Heat to 325.
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- In small bowl combine 1 tbsp of the brown sugar and corn starch mix well.
- Stir in whole cranberry sauce.
- Spoon evenly over cheese mixture.
- In medium mixing bowl combine remaining brown sugar, .
- Cut in cold butter til it resembles carse crumbs.
- Stir in walnuts.
- bake 45 to 60 min or until bubbly and golden.