Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
A easy and delicious way to make Turkey. Let the crock Pot do all the work, you just come home and have those wonderful aromas greeting you and your family when you come home. The cranberries make a wonderful gravey too. Yummy!! Our Local Radio station gave this recipe out.
- 1 small turkey breast, to fit your crockpot,thawed in refrigerator
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopelipton dry onion soup mix (I used the herb one)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- Place the turkey in the Crock Pot.
- Mix together cranberry sauce and soup mix and pour over turkey.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, then on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Turkey was TOUGH amd DRY !! Cranberries and marmalade added very little additional taste. Too bad I didn't read review #1 first !!
Very easy to make but we did not care for the flavor.
This is a really good recipe! I tried it after a friend told me she had made it and it was excellent! I use the whole berry cranberry sauce! The first time I made a turkey breast in the crockpot I was so impressed with how it came out that I have been trying new versions ever since!! This is a must try!!!