Nice winter fruit dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 2 cups peeled firm pears
- 1 1/2 cups chopped frozen, chopped fresh cranberries or 1 1/2 cups chopped frozen, chopped cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- whipped cream (for serving)
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the apples, pears, cranberries, sugar, 2 tablespoons of the flour and cinnamon.
- 4Spread mixture evenly into the baking dish, in small bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar and the remaining 1/3 cup flour.
- 5Using pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until crumbly.
- 6Stir in nuts.
- 7Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit.
- 8Bate for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are tender.
- 9Serve with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Crisp With Autumn Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g