Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is taken from a taste of home cookbook. This recipe cleverly combines cheesecake and cranberry pie in one fantastic dessert. Make it a day ahead for added convenience. Pamela Brown, Ingersoll, Ontario
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 pastry shells, baked (9 inches)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spread cranberry sauce over bottom of pastry shell.
- In a small mixing bowl.beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, flour and vanilla on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over cramberry layer.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for a t least 4 hours before cutting.