Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A nice way to incorporate even more cranberries into your holiday meal! Points: 5
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Ocean Spray cran-fruit (cranberry orange Ocean Spray Cran-Fruitfruit)
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed and divided (use Fat-Free if desired)
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small bowl, and let stand 1 minute.
- Combine sugar and crushed fruit in a medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat; add soft gelatin to fruit mixture, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip into fruit mixture, and spread into pie crust.
- Cover and chill 2 hours until firm.
- Spoon remaining Cool Whip over each serving.