Recipe by Pinay0618
From Taste of Home Church Suppers: This is a fun alternative to ice cream or sorbet for dessert. Chock-full of walnuts, cranberries and pineapple, the frozen fluff also can be served on lettuce leaves as a refreshing side dish.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in cranberry sauce and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping and nuts.
- Pour into a freezer-proof serving bowl. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.