Recipe by Cookie Connoisseur
A delightful combination of sweet and salty when served with crackers.
Top Review by MagsV
I thought this was just ok. I mixed it in my food processor because I couldn't find my hand mixer, and it got pretty liquidy. Perhaps it would have achieved more stars if I had not pulverized it in the food processer. I put homemade cranberry sauce on top as recommended by another reviewer. The whole thing was a bit too sweet for me.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread on serving plate.
- Stir cranberry sauce until spreading consistency and spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds if desired.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Serve with crackers. I use Ritz.