Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great appetizer spread for the holidays or anytime. It's great on any kind of crackers. Cook time is the chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (NOT lowfat or fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup toasted chopped walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Beat in cranberry sauce. Spoon into serving dish/plate. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill at least 2 1/2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers.
This was very good although next time I will be making this minus the honey as I don't think it needs the added sweetness. The creaminess of the cream cheese and sour cream with the cranberries is really nice.