Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Real Mom Kitchen - Preparation time includes chilling time.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, pour in cookie mix.
- Remove packet of cinnamon/sugar mixture and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, water, and egg to cookie mix and blend until smooth.
- Fold cranberries into the dough and chill dough in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Place cinnamon/sugar mixture in a bowl.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough into cinnamon/sugar mixture and coat with mixture.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 8 to 9 minutes. These cookies will not go brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Place cookies on cooling rack and cool completely.