Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
Received from work schedule my boss gave me for this.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- First heat oven to 375°F Unroll the dough and divide it into 2 rectangles (most store-bought doughs are perforated down the middle). Press together any other perforations to seal them. Using a butter knife, spread the cream cheese evenly over the 2 rectangles, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2-inch border on all sides, then spread the cranberry sauce over the cream cheese. Start at the short side, roll each piece of doug into a log, then cut each log into six 1-inch-wide slices.
- Place the slices on a ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let the pinwheels sit for 5 minutes (to allow the filling to set) before removing them to wire racks. Serve warm.
I enjoyed these little treats! Very easy to make too. Other flavors of jelly would probably work for the cranberry but I really loved that flavor with the cream cheese. Thanks for sharing this recipe!