Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are simple to fix in a pinch since they use a packaged quick bread mix. They bake up nice and moist and are perfect for any breakfast or brunch setting.
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.16 ml sugar, divided
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 442.25 g package cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 177.44 ml milk
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth; set aside.
- Place the bread mix in another bowl.
- Combine the milk, oil, orange juice and egg; stir into bread mix just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-fourth full with batter.
- Place 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture in the center of each; top with remaining batter.
- In small bowl mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over top of batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18=20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Supper yummy! These are so good and what a yummy surprise the cream cheese center is. Made these for a friend and she said everyone want to know were she had bought them. This is a great recipe for get-togethers. Thanks so much for the post.