Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
This is a delicious Dip, especially nice during the Christmas holidays. The secretary at the school where my daughter works (Shirley Scott) brought this to school and it was a big hit. You just have to try it!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 -4 sprigs cilantro, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 stocks green onions
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- crackers or chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cranberries, jalepeno pepper, cilantro and green onions in a blender or food processor.
- Stir in the sugar and cumin.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Pour over the softened cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Cooking time is refrigerator time.