Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- chopped nuts, if desired
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, mayo and sugar.
- Break up the can of cranberry sauce with a spoon and add to above mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in cool whip and enjoy.
- This can be frozen or made into a pie.
This was good and we actually used it as more of a fruit salad type side. Thanks for sharing.