Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love cranberries! This recipe is from the Duncan Hines website.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxduncan hines butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) packagevanilla instant pudding
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Mix cream cheese and oil until creamy.
- Add pudding mix, cake mix, eggs, vanilla to the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Grease and flour Bundt-type cake pan.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Depending on type of oven, bake at least 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- After cooling, drizzle a light glaze across the top of cake.