Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It's the holiday season and time for Holiday gatherings. This is a quick - simple appetizer to put together and is a real crowd pleaser with holiday gatherings.
- 118.29 ml ocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- 78.07 ml cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml crabmeat, minced
- 29.58 ml green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 15 individual miniature phyllo sheets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl and beat with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a small mixing bowl.
- Fill each shell with about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
These were very easy and tasty. I made 2 batches. I had to cook them longer. I don't know if it was my oven but they didn't seem heated through in 10 minutes. My aunt put together the 2nd batch and didn't read the instructions...she mixed the cranberry sauce in! It turned the filling a bright pink. They still tasted good though!
Perfect easy, fancy and delicious appetizer. I tripled the recipe for a party and they were a hit. The cranberry sauce on top makes them look extra special. I'm sure I will use this recipe often. Thanks for posting!
Seems we have much the same tastes when it come to appetizers! My Festive Crab Cups are very similar to your Cranberry, Crab & Cheese Bites and has been added to your recipe. This has been a favorite of mine for years, a terrific finger food that makes for great presentation as well as tasting as good as it looks. I have not been able to find the phyllo shells that my recipe called for this past couple of years and have found the mini tart shells work well. This is definitely a favorite of mine, one enjoyed by both family and friends ... as I am it is when served at your house!