- Carla -'s Note:
It's the holiday season and time for Holiday gatherings. This is a quick - simple appetizer to put together and is a real crowd pleaser with holiday gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Place cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl and beat with a wire whisk until smooth.
- 3Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a small mixing bowl.
- 4Fill each shell with about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Top with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry, Crab & Cream Cheese Bites
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature phyllo sheets