1/1 Photo of Cranberry Crab Cakes
Blue Eyes Willow's Note:
As a poor college student, my cupboards tend to be a bit eclectic. I didn't have all the ingredients for any of the crab cakes w/ sauce that I found on here. So I experimented a bit and these have been such a hit! The cranberrys really compliment the crab flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed multigrain Sunchips (I prefer Harvest Cheddar Sunchips) or 3/4 cup other corn chips (I prefer Harvest Cheddar Sunchips)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons oil, as needed for frying
- 1Mix the egg, 1/4 of a cup of the chips, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dressing.
- 2Drop one tablespoon at a time into the remaining 1/2 cup of crushed chips and coat.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet, using medium heat. My stove only needs to be set to five but may vary.
- 4Transfer with a fork to frying pan and flatten slightly
- 5Fry about two minutes on each side or until golden.
- 6I tend to do 1-3 at a time, by the time the second cake is added it’s time to flip the first, when the third is added, the first is done, etcetera.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 579.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: