Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From BH&G. Perfect for the holidays! :)
Make and share this Cranberry Cosmopolitan recipe from Food.com.
- ice cube
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- orange peel, twist (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes; add vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry juice concentrate and lime juice. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- If desired, garnish with an orange peel twist and a fresh cranberry.
This is delicious. But I used bottled cranberry juice. I should have used more. But we still enjoyed it :) Thanks Redsie. Made for Holiday tag
I had all the ingredients except a Martini glass (!!! - I broke my last one a week ago!!) and the cranberry concentrate! So, I used a German Sekt glass which is very pretty, and I put some cranberry juice into the freezer for a few hours until it was nearly frozen! A DELICIOUS and VERY elegant drink - I made a garnish with some semi-dried cranberries and an orange peel twist, skewered them on to a cocktail stick! I had GREAT fun taking the photos and also used some advanced editing as well! A WONDERFUL and VERY festive drink for Christmas and the New Year - I had to make several just to get it right for the photos!!! LOL! Merci Reds! Ft:-)