A nice breakfast variation on corn muffins. Serve with butter or whipped honey.
Make and share this Cranberry-Cornmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare a 12 muffin tin with cooking spray and flour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, and baking powder.
- In another mixing bowl, combine egg white, buttermilk, sour cream, lemon peel, and cranberries.
- Combine flour mixture and egg mixture, stirring just until mixed.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.