Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Kraft Foods, this sounds easy and good.
Make and share this Cranberry Cornish Hens recipe from Food.com.
- 2 Cornish hens (2 to 3)
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedried onion and mushroom soup mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce, reserve 1/2 cup for later
- 1 green apple, cut into wedges
- 1 red apple, cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Place Cornish hens in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion and mushroom soup mix over all.
- Spoon whole-berry cranberry sauce over hens, placing 1/2 cup of reserved berry sauce in refrigerator for later use.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Remove hens from slow cooker and spoon on reserved cranberry sauce.
- Surround hens with green and red apple wedges, then sprinkle fresh cranberries around apple wedges.