Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good year-round, especially if you like frozen-type drinks. Great for parties, or anytime. Just keep it in the freezer!
- 2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (10 ounce) container frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups vodka
- Pour cranberry juice into a large plastic bowl.
- Place the frozen orange juice into the cranberry juice and stir well until undiluted.
- Pour in lime juice and vodka, and mix well.
- Place uncovered bowl into freezer for 2-3 hours until mix becomes slushy.
- This mixture will not freeze completely because of the alcohol content.
- Pour into cocktail drink glasses and serve.
I really liked this recipe but mine did freeze. Thawed it a little so we could scoop it out and added a small amount of 7up to make it slushy. Perfect!