Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the book "Cranberry Christmas", by Wende & Harry Devlin, published in 1976
Make and share this Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375'.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt together in a bowl with a fork.
- Cream butter & both sugars in a large bowl untill fluffy; beat in egg, milk, & lemon juice.
- Stir in flour mixture a little at a time, until well blended.
- Fold in cranberries.
- On a greased cookie sheet, drop a teaspoon of dough 1 inch apart.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until firm & golden brown.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
These were tasty, but annoyingly the yield measure is way off. Reduced quantities in your recipe to scale back to 2 dozen cookies, but barely scraped out one dozen. Embarrassing as there were then not enough to go round our whole group and heaps of people missed out.