1/2 Photos of Cranberry Cookie Kisses
2 hrs 10 mins
This was my first experience with a meringue cookie and I was thoroughly impressed! I'm ready to try more meringue cookies. I'm not even a big fan of cranberry, but these cookies have made me want to try more cranberry recipes. These are crispy and light, and 4 cookies is only 1 WW Point! I got these from the Weight Watchers website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°F.
- 2Coat 2 large sheet pans with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form; gradually beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff and shiny.
- 4Gradually fold in cranberry sauce (you can add a few drops of red food coloring at this point, if desired) while beating for 1 minute.
- 5Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet pans; press 1 dried cranberry into the top of each cookie.
- 6Bake for 2 hours.
- 7Cool completely before removing from pans.
- 8Store in airtight containers.
- 9Yields about 4 cookies per serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cookie Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g