- 1 lb cranberries, about 4 cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 oranges, peeled,seeded and cut into sections
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cranberries and orange juice in a 3-quart heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over moderately high heat and cook 6-8 minutes , or until the berries begin to pop and are tender.
- Stir in the sugar, pineapple, raisins and oranges.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour, or until thick and jamlike.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a month or freeze.
- Freezes up to 3 months.