Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is really good for the holidays. I've actually spread some of this on top of plain cheescake.
Make and share this Cranberry Conserve recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the cranberries and orange juice in a 3-quart heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over moderately high heat and cook 6-8 minutes , or until the berries begin to pop and are tender.
- Stir in the sugar, pineapple, raisins and oranges.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour, or until thick and jamlike.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a month or freeze.
- Freezes up to 3 months.
This was delicious. I cut down the orange juice by 1/4 cup and added 1/4 cup of brandy for some enhanced flavour. I'll be making this again.